Instructions to change the email address on which you receive Corgi-L.
- Using your old email address, address an e-mail to listserv<at>listserv.tamu.edu
- Leave the subject line blank (if you are on AOL or a provider that won’t allow a blank subject line, just type a period for the subject.)
- In the body of the message, type:
CHANGE Corgi-L firstname.lastname@example.org on one line. Of course, you should substitute your new email address for “email@example.com”.
- Listserv will send a confirmation notice to your NEW email address. You must respond to this confirmation with an OK, as instructed.
- After you have replied to the confirmation, Listserv will send acknowledgements to BOTH your email addresses.
If for some reason you no longer have access to your old address, let the admin team (corgi-AD <at> listserv.tamu.edu) know, and we’ll handle it for you.