Send your message to all the members of the list.
Posting a message to Corgi-L means that your message will be sent to everyone who has subscribed to Corgi-L.
- Simply send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will go to the moderator for approval. Once approved, your post will go out to the entire list.
- We ask that you use a descriptive subject line to help other subscribers sort their mail.
- When you reply to a message in Digest format, please change your subject line to an appropriate title. Otherwise, the subject will appear as “RE:CORGI-L DIGEST”, which is both annoying and meaningless. Also, be sure that you do not quote an entire Digest back in your reply! This will result in your message being rejected by the moderators.
You can also post using the groups.io web interface. You’ll need to be able to sign in to your account using the email address used for Corgi-L.
- Visit https://corgil.groups.io/g/list/topics.
- Click on a topic to view the discussion. Click on Reply (at the bottom) to add a reply.
- You can also click on New Topic in the left-hand column to start a new discussion.